Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Lovee...

A feeling...
Deep inside my heart...
My thirsty heart awaiting for ur love...
Waiting like mad for the classics of love...
Ohh My Heart fell in love with you...
I wasn't planning on falling in love...
Or perhaps ur love for someone awakened the feelings inside me...

Secretly ,My Love deepens ....
I dont want to be your heavy burden in life...
I dont ask you to love me..
But I cherish that hope in my heart...

I will keep my eyes from shining when they see you...
But sometimes my spying eyes cared for your attention..
But I need an explanation for what my heart says...
I know my love for you deepens as the days passes...
Words fail when I try to express my feelings for you...

But I don't have much time to waste on you ...
For my own sanity, I need to close the phase
And walk away...
I cant be in true love ....
Oh...

But I'm waiting for you ...
Waiting for the day you come for me....
Hoping to get the beats of love.... ;)



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Certain things would touch our heart and may sometimes end up with creative thoughts..And this is a kinda such evolution.. I can't point a special someone as I lack it !!I know My heart is pure as a candle light but I call my mind a complicated one!! This time thanks to one particular person whose aspiration turned out to be my debut commital to writing...IMAGINATION as it is... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment