Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Maa....

Ma,U taught me to LOVE others..
U taught me to RESPECT others..
U taught me all the goods things about life...
U give me self-confidence and I wear it with pride


I know u care for me and ur dedicated life for me...
I know U love me more than anything in this world...
But ma dont u feel missing something in our life ??
Yes ma,I miss u and I need u to take care of me ..
And i know we both miss each other a lott...


You dont talk to me nowadays...
Sometimes u dont listen to me...
It hurts to see that u coudnt find time to spare with me..
I know u have spent many sleepless nights to make me sleep..
I know u are there to cry for me and laugh for me...
But ma, do you see me crying now ??
I'm crying for your love,your care,your everything...
You are always busy with your work...
I try to understand the situation that we're in..
And you want me to be happy always...
But I cant be happy without you ...


I made a secure place myself in ur arms..
And I wish I were held tight in ur arms...
But I know you are lazy to keep me with you..
Were I an unwanted child for u ma ??
I know I'm in your thoughts and your love follows me everywhere...
I know you are there to brighten my life..
I love you with all my heart...


I feel a stifling pain inside..
My heart is crying again full of tears...
I know U cant bear to see me crying...
Of all the things I have, ur expression is the most important...
Thence writing these words in rain...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cant help it mamma !!! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment