Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Write up...


Narrating a story . . .

11th grade Math tuition
: The journey begins ... I dint notice this tuition-mate of mine since the huge class and she wasn't in the circle of my world which was confined to the first 2 benches...

12th grade Math tuition : My neighbor introduced her best friend to me ... A cute gal I murmured ... Started noticing her from that day on .. Smiling friends as I would define it... A thought struck my mind : Keep Smiling n' she smiled ... :)

X'mas day celebration at my neighbor's home : I can at this moment see her awaiting for a quick and easy friendship .. From there own, Hi-Bye friends as we called it... :)

First year second day at college bus stop : We shared a Happy Smile! She is already my friend .. Now,I got a good companion too... :)

During the mid S12 : Many started echoing : 'Appu and Rakhi are best friends.' But, we dint actually know we were ... ;)

Second year college
: We realized how good friends we are and started the real move...

Third year college : I shifted my home to a new one .. Wow, my heart can only take so much. . My mind echoed her name .. I'm her neigbour now .. For once in my life I realized I've someone who needs me and I want that someone to be in my life song ... She promised, she will .. She was with me when i missed my mind and kept her words ... I got someone I needed so long .. Yay!

We made a long commitment after college :

"Be friends"... "But we are friends."
No, We meant to BE friends ...

"If you ever need a hand, I'm here ..." - That was a promise we made in heart !

A journey at its best ...

2 comments: